Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 9, 2008

As of lately...

Pin It This picture cracks me up. As I was downloading recent photos from our camera, I came across this one, obviously taken by my sweet husband. I say "sweet husband" because it must have been taken while he so willingly cared for all three children while I snuck away to the gym for the first time last week since having the baby. The picture is funny to me because the kids look like ragamuffins , but obviously perfectly happy. Big boy Kempton is sitting in Averie's baby stroller and Averie must have been in seventh heaven because she got to do her own hair for once. Daddy is obviously the fun parent!

The rest of the following pictures are of Brenna. I was thinking today that I better be mindful of the pictures I'm taking. They are all of Brenna, very few of our other two children lately. It would be sad if I kept this up and there were no pictures of Kempton at 18 months and Averie at three! I will make a better effort.

Brenna in her adorable outfit from Auntie Marcie. You may be able to tell that my brown eyes didn't dominate this time.


She always smiles at Daddy. Like I said, the fun parent. She usually smiles at me right before I feed her, like she's saying thank you in advance!


It has been so fun to pull out the baby clothing that I kept from Averie. Each outfit is sentimental to me. This was one of my favorites, Averie wore it home from the hospital. I added a picture of Averie, it may be hard to see how much they look alike, but you can just take my word for it.

Our great friends, the Livingstons, came to meet Brenna for the first time. We caught several sweet pictures of James and Annette with Brenna. Notice the little hand holding Brenna's bow, which is actually glued to her head. That's a very confusing concept for children (and some adults)! :)

5 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

Suzette, I just love these pictures! And seeing Brenna in that sweet little dress is just like looking at baby Averie all over again. Oh, & how fun to see pictures of Emma's kids- they're so big!

Forrest and Jennie said...

I want to come visit you guys so bad! Those pictures are adorable. What a sweetheart (all three of them)!

Marcie said...

Don't feel so bad about all the pictures of Brenna. They grow out of the new baby stage so quickly. I love all of the pictures. Liam and Kempton look so much a like. We hope to see you soon.

Clarke and Kamie said...

what in the world are you doing at the gym? you're making me look bad ;0
your kids are too cute.

Heidi Best said...

Your children really are so beautiful. And I am so jealous that you have such an easy time having girls! I can see the nursery is all pink and girly and cute. SO JEALOUS! Everything I have is blue and red and "boy". :( But I did talk my husband into a toy kitchen when dylan was Liam's age. But... of course, it's a Hunter Green kitchen, not the pink girly one I wanted. Oh well... maybe one day.