Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 10, 2008

Where's our Royalties?

Pin It So tonight Cale and I randomly checked our old stomping ground's website (Weber State). It's been six years since we graduated. We hadn't checked in years to see if our same professors were still working there, etc. Anyway, we started belly laughing out loud (many of you have heard Cale's high pitched squeel of a laugh, this went on for a while) when we came across this on the Health Promotion and Human Performance home page....

http://www.weber.edu/Majors/hphp.html

9 comments:

CSB2 said...

I don't often comment on things, but that is awesome! You should call and find out who it was that made you famous!

Jill said...

You're famous! I don't blame them for putting your picture on their site - you make a fabulous spokes-model!

Ry and Wendi said...

Niiice!!!

Anonymous said...

After viewing that picture, I now want to attend Weber State...it is soo inspiring! _Elizabeth

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

HA! That is all compliments to you, you are so cute!! I need your vote, check out my blog!

The Little's said...

Couldn't have picked a better model!

mamapickle said...

And do you remember what story you were telling?

Peterson's said...

Wow, that is inspirational! Now our life is complete and we are ready to live a healthy lifestyle.
Thats awesome suzette!

Patricia Peterson said...

Go Suzette! I've been blog stalking for awhile, but I had to comment. That's so cool. You are working hard and you are photogenic too! I think they should give your kids free tuition one day or forgive your loans (if you have any)