Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fitness Friday: Playlist Swap

Pin It
There are days when I'm in the mood to listen to my own thoughts and sort out feelings while running or exercising. This can be very therapeutic.

But the majority of days I enjoy listening to music while I exercise, especially when I run. Music can turn an otherwise dull workout into your favorite hour of the day. It can motivate, inspire, and energize! It sure makes me giddy inside, how about you?

I've had the same playlist on my MP3 for a while now, and am ready for a change. I thought it would be fun to have a music swap. Changing up the music on your ipod or MP3 will keep you motivated to continue your exercise lifestyle.

Let's swap our music playlists!

What are your 5 favorite songs on your workout playlist?



Mine are (but about to change):


1) U2-Beautiful Day


2) Fergie-Glamorous


3) Adele-Chasing Pavements


4) Bruno Mars- Just the Way You Are


5) The Fray- How to Save a Life


No comments: