Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 3, 2007

Our Relationship

Pin It I've been tagged by Kim, so here's a bit about me & Cale. I'm also tagging Sue, Marcie, and Summer.

*How long have you been together? We met in January 1999, so almost 9 years! We were married May 5, 2000.
*How long did you date? 1 1/2 years.
*How old is he? the big 3-0
*Who eats more? We are both big eaters, right now I definitely eat more. I'll eat even more once the baby comes!
*Who said I love you first? Cale
*Who is taller? Cale, I'm short.
*Who sings better? I do, except Cale is better at remembering lyrics.
*Who is smarter? We each have our strengths. Him- technical, mechanical, memory, etc. Me- health, psychology, music, etc. I must say, he is pretty dang smart!
*Who does the laundry? I do, I'm very particular about it.
*Who does the dishes? We trade off, although I usually do because he gives the kids their baths at night.
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, but this hasn't always been the case. We had to trade when Kempton was a newborn and what's the point of trading back now?
*Who pays the bills? Me, and I thoroughly enjoy it! Wierd, I know.
*Who mows the lawn? I have never mowed a lawn in my entire life, no kidding, and I'm not ashamed to admit it! Our neighborhood has a landscaping company who mows our lawn.
*Who cooks dinner? I do, although Cale makes a fabulous Saturday morning breakfast.
*Who drives when you are together? Cale
*Who is more stubborn? I am, he never hesitates to apologize.
*Who kissed who first? Cale kissed me in the rain underneath a gutter outside my apartment.
*Who asked who out? He did, "Guitars unplugged" at Ricks College
*Who proposed? He did
*Who is more sensitive? Me, it takes a lot to ruffle his feathers.
*Who has more friends? I do
*Who has more siblings? He does- 2 brothers, 4 sisters.
*Who wears the pants in the family? We share a large pair of gold tapered jeans! :)

2 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

Do you enjoy paying bills enough to pay mine for me? I hate it.

The Little's said...

I love it! So neat to learn more about you both...when are you due?