Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Not quite 30

Pin It

Once again, my thoughtful husband spoiled me on my birthday. He always does such a better job than me at making special days special. He is so thoughtful when it comes to little details. Like this year, he gave me some of my favorites...mint Oreos, Jelly Belly beans, Italian soda, and my favorite Italian dessert (I know, all food). He came home from work and made me steak, potatoes, and Caesar salad. My main gift was a perfume that I have been coveting called Angel. It is the best smell and you all know I have a talent in smelling things!
I also want to thank my sweet mothers for spoiling me rotten!



My silly husband took the following picture to document my 29th year. I didn't know he was taking it so close, you can see all of my flaws and wrinkles! Once I discovered this and a couple others, I laughed out loud. He cracks me up...

6 comments:

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

happy happy birthday! flaws and wrinkles....whatever...so beautiful!!
i love your gifts...those would be what i would want too.

Scott and Becky Burdick said...

Happy Birthday!!! See you soon.

Ry and Wendi said...

Hey Happy Birthday!!!

RedWarthen said...

How fun!! I'm with you on the mint oreos. I just discovered them last month. SOOOO good! BTW. . .what wrinkles!

Peterson's said...

what flaws and wrinkles?

The Little's said...

Happy Birthday! You are gorgeous!