Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Look what we're in for...

Pin It Out of the blue:

Averie: "Mommy, animals and humans have different breath."
Me: (A confused expression and pause.) "I know what you mean, doggies sure do have stinky breath!"
Averie: (An even more confused expression and pause.) "No mommy, I said breath!" (pounding on her chest.)

I obviously had a few corrections to make. Good thing she can tell the difference between a nursing cow and mommy!

Averie, while eating her FHE treat: "I LOOOOOOOVE sugar!"

2 comments:

Tami said...

Hi. Your kids are so cute! I love your most recent family picture. It looks like you guys are having fun. I love these quotes from your kids. Avery's one cracks me up. My little Abby will be 4 in Feb. and we walked past the braas in the store the other day and she said excitedly, "Mom, I am older now, (since she is in preschool), NOW can you get me one of those!" Apparently I told her that she could have a braa when she was older. Kids are so funny. Take care!

Clarke and Kamie said...

ha! kids are so funny. Mariko asked me the other day when she gets to grow "boombas".
Yikes.
Too soon!