Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mormon Rap

Pin It
Well here it is. I had several requests! When we would perform this as kids, all we did was sway back and forth and clap, but we knew every single word. Hopefully my brothers won't kill me for posting it (better to ask forgiveness than permission in this case). Nichole was a baby when we performed this song, so her talent during this performance was laughing her head off, you can hear her laughing the hardest on this video.

If you'd like to see the lyrics to "Mormon Rap," go here.

3 comments:

ColleenandKendra said...

Ok, I need the lyrics in print....

Washington Hills said...

I remember that!!!! Hilarious. Good for you guys!

Patricia Peterson said...

This was very funny to watch. I would have loved a close up - I'm not sure Chad is doing much rapping...