Pin It 1) College students, waitresses, and missionaries look so young to me.
2) I have grey hairs sprouting, and they are obvious because of my dark hair. Thank goodness for highlights!
3) Skin care was never THIS important.
4) I could have a 10-year-old and it would be considered normal.
5) "Old" is a term I no longer use lightly.
6) I have three kids and a mini van.
7) I've been married almost a decade.
8) Some of my best friends are in their 30s and 40s...and they are young!
9) There is no room for skipping exercise.
and last but definitely not least...
10) I feel comfortable with who I am.
10 reasons I'm looking forward to turning 30:
1) I don't have to worry about being 30 because I just AM.
2) Turning 30 makes me appreciate my 20's and look forward to my 40's.
3) I get to smile when people cannot believe I'm 30.
4) Maybe I won't get such strange looks as I'm carting around my three kids.
5) I get to say "I remember when I was in my 20s."
6) I can live the life I've always looked forward to living.
7) I can make positive changes because I admit my own weaknesses.
8) I am comfortable with my own body (if you know what I mean). :)
9) I let a lot of things go. Being high strung is such a waste of time!
10) There is so much to learn...