Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer '09

Pin It Other than the busy-ness described below, we did manage to enjoy ourselves this summer. Let's go way back to the fourth of July. We made a trip to Utah to visit Josh and Marcie as well as met our friends Matt and Elizabeth from California in Provo. Matt and Elizabeth made plans to make the trip to the Stadium of Fire back in April and I wasn't going to miss the chance to see them and introduce them to my origin of Provo Utah! I was able to go to the Stadium of Fire with Forrest and Jennie and see my aunt Laurie, uncle Todd and Grandma DeRose who had also traveled from California for the event. We smuggled fireworks from Wyoming and Cale and the kids had lots of fun with Josh and Marcie and Marcie's family. I was a slacker and didn't take many pictures:

Glenn Beck was the MC.

My babysitters, SHEDAISY, were the entertainment. Along with the Jonas Brothers. I was very proud of myself for knowing one of the Jonas Brother's songs.

Notice the couple in the background. They were hilarious the entire time. Almost as entertaining as the show itself!

No comments: