Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunday afternoons

Pin It We FINALLY got a new camera on Saturday, I really have been lost without one. It is a Canon SX120 IS and we got a good deal. I will stick with Canons from now on.

We tested out our new camera on our day of rest:


Daddy is looking very sleepy, probably because he sacrifices his nap to be with our kids who don't nap while I snooze away. This reminds me of when I was a kid and we had "40 minutes" after church. Us kids had to play quietly in our rooms or nap for 40 minutes while our parents could nap. Hmmmmmm, I think we will continue this tradition...maybe next week!


Me wearing my frumpy yet oh-so-comfortable Sunday sweats after a refreshing nap!



1 comment:

Laker Family said...

Nothing with bling can be considered frumpy! So happy that you are almost in your house, it looks beautiful!