Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Forrest and Jennie

Pin It
I know. It's so cute. Their names are Forrest and Jennie.
As in the movie Forrest Gump. I've never gotten over it.
My cousin Jennie and her family came to visit a few weeks ago. I could hardly contain my excitement when I found out they were coming. I have really needed some Jennie time lately.
She filled my cup and made everything all better.
I. her. so. much.


Our husbands have a lot in common and our kids are fond of each other.
Jennie and I can't get over that we are now married with children and in our thirties.

Like real adults.

It seems like just yesterday that we were playing with her amazing barbie house mansion and doing dumb blonde with fake boobies skits (hidden somewhere in the home video archives, hopefully never to be found).





Jennie and I love to be creative together...it's our favorite past time...
with fabric,


with food,

and more food,
Forrest made some mean desserts. We're talking chocolate mousse and tiramisu mean.

I bet we haven't laughed this hard in a LONG while (to the point of tears streaming down our cheeks and trying to hold in our laughter by covering our faces with pillows so that the proud kiddos couldn't see their mother's hysterical laughter).
Averie and Caden wrote a song entitled,
"I Pledge Allegiance To The Flag/HI HO the Dairy-O."
With keyboard and everything.
Oh. My. Word. H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

There was one day that the kids played marbleworks for (literally) 6 hours.


No comments: