Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Annual Hospital Charity Ball

Pin It
Every once in a while, it's fun for this girly-girl to get all dressed up like Cinderella and go to a Ball. I look forward each year to accompanying Cale to the Grand Lefluer. Our favorite part of these kinds of evening is really the food. Because we both love and appreciate fine cuisine. Things like green olives stuffed with anchovies, brie cheese, and custard-filled chocolate petals. Before we had any kids, eating out was one of our favorite past times. Yes, even though I am nutrition-conscious, I still enjoy the finer things in life (food).




The "up do." I googled "sideswipe updos" and followed a tutorial.








We decided to invest in a black suit/tux for Cale, figured this would be cheaper in the long run than renting. I borrowed my dress.






Delicious food, great company, and romantic dancing are my definition of the perfect evening!



No comments: