Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Carving Pumpkins

Pin It





I have a confession to make. I really do not enjoy carving pumpkins. It was never something I enjoyed doing as a kid either. I think there were a few years I opted out of it and just watched the rest of the family. So now I'm the designated photographer and just observe.


But all of our kids love it, and Cale doesn't seem to mind, so we do it with smiles on because it makes the kids happy. But we will never be the kind of people who get really creative with the designer and detailed pumpkins. In fact, this year we let Averie carve her own. She was very proud!


Brenna was being very silly this night. I caught her silly face on camera several times during the carving. It makes us laugh because normally she is a very feminine and lady-like fairy child, but she lets that go out the window for just a moment to let her silly side come out.


We've got our pumpkins and are now ready for Halloween!














No comments: