Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 13, 2012

Family Scripture Study

Pin It In January's Friend Magazine, there is a great way to chart your family's Scripture reading. It is especially excellent for children my kids' ages. Check it out! We are just in our second week of reading so it won't be hard to catch up!

The chart is a large coloring page that takes up two pages and I wanted to condense it down to one page plus make three copies, one for each child. So I used my handy-dandy Photoshop and whipped this up. We have a place in our living room where we keep them so they won't get lost, but if that does happen (very likely) I can easily print off another one.


I thought others may want to do the same, so feel free to download, just click on the image below. When you go to print, make sure it is black/white or greyscale so that the little blue numbers print.







No comments: