Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 6, 2014

Fancy Schmancy

Pin It As a girly girl who likes dressing up, these fancy occasions are very fun.  For boys I'm afraid, all they see are dollar signs $$$$...the dress, shoes, nails, fake tan, tux rental, etc.  Finding a dress is always very difficult because of where we live and my modesty dress code.  This year, I ordered  (and returned) two dresses, borrowed four dresses, and finally went with my original idea of renting a designer dress through www.renttherunway.com.  The rental was just $30 and they send you two sizes of the same dress.  Luckily the dress fit (barely)!  With a few fancy schmancy occasions each year, I think this is the way I'm going to go from now on.

The highlight of my night was being able to keep the yummy food down.  I hadn't eaten meat in two months (protein made me super ill) and I had myself a steak.  It was a definite turning point in the pregnancy.

(My dress would have popped if it were one weeks later, 14 weeks this day)



No comments: