Pin It Kim tagged me (way back in April, but I like these tag things).
5 things on my to do list...
1. Make lettuce salad for party at Martie and Bill's
2. Send registration fee for Averie's preschool
3. Create nutrition RX for three clients (names will not be disclosed)
4. Vacuum and dust upper level
5. Create Enrichment Activities sign-ups for Sunday
5 Snacks I Love...
1. Yogurt w/ blueberries and almonds
2. Avacodo w/ fresh lime juice and salt
4. Reeses peanut butter cups
5. Hot fresh bread dipped in balsamic vinegar and olive oil
5 things I will never wear again...
1. Track shorts (I basically ran in my undies)
2. Wedding dress
3. Speedo swimsuit (especially after nursing 3 children)
4. Sun suit bloomers (Do you remember these? So cute on babies!)
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire...
1. Live in Colorado, build my dream home with an indoor gym and a detached garage for Cale
2. Hire a cleaning lady
4. Share the wealth
5. Vacation all over the world
5 Bad Habits...
1. Staying up way too late
2. Smelling my nose (hard to believe, but true, just ask my siblings and husband)
3. Clearing the table before Cale is done eating
4. Grinding my teeth during sleep
5. Overscheduling my life. I'll say I can do things when I've already committed to something else, but just forget because my brain is overloaded.
5 of my favorite toys...Nostalgics
1. Strawberry Shortcake smelly figurines (I still have them and they still smell yummy!)
2. Barbies (I took care of them meticulously. Each of them still has both earrings, perfect hair, and all of their shoes.)
3. Homemade wooden rocking chair, cradle for my dollies, and kitchen from Santa
4. Miniature sewing machine that really works
5. My cousin's (Jennie and Ali) Barbie house with an elevator... so cool!
Tag 5: Sue, Chelsea, Ali, Jennie, Marcie, Summer (Ha!)