Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Crazy 8's

Pin It I've Been Tagged by Kim and Marcie...

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
1. CSI
2. Saturday Night Live (just got good again for the upcoming election)
3. The Suze Orman Show (Saturday night on CNBC)
4. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (my life isn't THIS crazy!)
5. The Office (we just started watching this season)
The following are old-school:
6. The Cosby Show
7. Felicity
8. My So-called Life

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Cleaned the kitchen
2. Carved pumpkins
3. Ran errands as a family to Kohls, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Kroger
4. Went to our Ward's Halloween party, a Trunk or Treat
5. ate Subway
6. Made "pigs in a blanket" for lunch
7. Changed stinky bums
8. Paid bills

8 Favorite places to eat (in no particular order)
1. Maggionos
2. Panera Bread
3. Texas de Brazil
4. PF Changs
5. Anywhere that makes blizzards
6. Subway
7. Panda Express
8. Outback

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Halloween... I get so giddy watching my kids walk around in their costumes. They take themselves so seriously!
2. Going to the gym this week
3. My parents and Nichole coming for Christmas
4. Twilight movie (I finally read the book during my flights to and from Cali)
5. Christmas shopping
6. Kempton potty training, we'll only have to buy diapers for one child!
7. Decorating Kempton's big boy room
8. Brenna sleeping through the night

8 things on my wish list:
1. Designer jeans
2. North Face fleece jacket
3. New dining table
4. Living in Colorado (this has always been our #1). This would accomplish additional wishes like living within driving distance to family.
5. Traveling to Italy
6. I could just snap my finger and I would be showered and ready in the morning
7. A cleaning lady
8. Having enough time to train for a marathon

Now 8 people that I tag (but not holding my breath):
1. Chad
2. Chelsea
3. Jennie
4. Ali
5. Heidi
6. Ryan
7. Becky
8. Emily

No comments: