Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

Pin It
I guess it's better late than never to post?
We had such a great time, I couldn't neglect posting our trip to North Carolina for Thanksgiving.
Our first stop was Canton, Ohio. Cale has longed to visit the Pro Football Hall of Fame since moving to Michigan six years ago. He finally got his chance. I'm sure it took great pain for Cale to take this picture, but he did it out of respect for his in-laws, especially Grandma DeRose.
He is fully aware of my little crush on a certain dreamy football player. I still get butterflies when I see my Steve Young as a commentator on ESPN.
Did I say that out loud?
And here is Cale's man crush:
Averie and Kempton were troopers on the trip.
There was one stretch of our drive where we didn't have to stop for over 300 miles!
Of course Cale and I were dying because we had guzzled too much beverage.
I think the trick was bribery. We used the hotel pools as bait. We were able to visit our close friends, the Little family, in the DC area.
We really miss them!We has so much fun with Trish and Rick's family.
The kids played and played with cousins. Here is Kempton soaking it all up:Rick is such a softy for babies.
Brenna rarely falls asleep anywhere but her bed or the car seat.

We visited the beach, which was a little colder than I remember! Still, Averie didn't notice and collected a bucket full of shells to share with her preschool friends.

I found this picture while unloading our camera.

If you're thinking this is Cale, think again.




Thank you for letting us come and crash at your place Rick and Trish and family!

5 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

Looks like a fun little trip! Your kids are still so cute!

Jill said...

How fun that you got to see Jenna! How are they doing? Our ward just isn't the same without them.

Peterson's said...

Its great to see pictures! The kids are getting so big. Brenna won't know who we are, so sad. I can' wait to see pictures from christmas, I just can't wait till christmas period! Love you all!

Cyndy and George said...

Looks like a lot of fun with friends! Where is Christmas this year? Texas? or California?

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

How fun! Looks like a great trip!