Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Count down

Pin It This countdown chain has helped the little ones know when Daddy is coming home. Every night before bed I ask Averie and Kempton for song requests and every night they want me to sing "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home." Saturday morning couldn't come any faster!



A recent conversation took place between Kempton, Averie and me:
A: Mommy, I want to ride in a hot air balloon!
M: Maybe someday Averie.
A: "Actually," I want to DRIVE a hot air balloon!
K: No Averie, that's SCAAAARY!!!
I'm always blown away by the differences in my children!

Last Saturday was a very fun day. My friend Sara came up from Dearborn and cut hair all day, from morning til night. I felt like I was sharing a major secret with all my friends here! Sara did a fabulous job on everyone. It was especially fun to go to church the next day and see about nine ladies with their new dos! I will miss Sara so much, she and I have been friends since the first time she did my hair seven years ago.

3 comments:

Forrest and Jennie said...

Love the picture of you and Averie. How is everything going? Wish I was there to help. Ember moved to Orinda today. So glad you will be closer. Miss you so much!

Quinn said...

man, Suzette! I cannot believe how BIG your kids have gotten!!! They aren't babies any more at all! Wow!!! And they are just gorgeous!

the 4 of us said...

Your children are so big already! They look so grown up. I just love hearing of kids conversations, yours sounded super cute. What a beautiful family you have.:)