- Kempton is an excellent sleeper, started sleeping through the night by six weeks! This one thing made him our easiest baby.
- He was such a content newborn and infant. He was fine being entertained by his older sister. He rarely would fuss.
- He was very rolly polly with triple chins.
- He has the funniest voice and talks with his lips out. Kempton is a loud talker and only has two volumes: loud and not talking. We are constantly telling him to use his "inside voice."
- He has the cutest belly laugh, even as a little baby.
- Kempton is always everyone's favorite. He steals the hearts of everyone around him because he is so funny without knowing it or even trying.
- He definitely has a stubborn streak and is very "focused" (nice word for one-track-mind). I've never seen a child so determined to do everything himself!
- He is a very snugly and loving little boy. He still likes to be held any chance he can get. He always says, "hold me like a baby!"
- He has a very mechanical mind and long attention span.
- He loves food, especially oatmeal and will have at least two full bowls every morning. His second favorite is pizza.
1 day old, still in the hospital
6 months old
12 months old
18 months old
2 years old
2 1/2 years
We love you Kempton!