I just now took Rosie for her 18-month appointment. At 22 months, she is in the 3-5% for her height and weight. Auntie Sondra calls her the little "pixie fairy girl." I think this is the perfect description. She looks like she could sprout wings and fly away.
At 22 months, Brenna:
- Gibber Gabbers and puts words together. Some of my favorites are: "My binky!" "Yesh" (for Yes), Bumblebee song, "Want food", "Dat's me!"
- Attacks her older brother relentlessly.
- Scowls at strangers. I think she's had a stranger overload.
- Carries her pink bear around everywhere and asks for it at least 50 times a day.
- Loves baby dolls and real babies. Uses anything she can find (dish rags, underwear) as a blankie to cover her babies.
- Will eat anything. She's not picky at all.
- Puts on her own shoes and tries to get dressed all by herself. She usually ends up with her shirt around her waist.
- Has a HUGE smile.
- Is our baby. Good thing she's tiny.