Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rosie @ 21 months

Pin It
I told Brenna I was going to take a picture of her and she waddled right over to the wall to pose for the camera. This pictures was taken today after church, you can't see her cute matching headband through her Ronald McDonald hair.

Her hair is finally long enough to experiment. She can official wear pigtails. Look at that chubby cheek! Oh, I just want to kiss it!

I just now took Rosie for her 18-month appointment. At 22 months, she is in the 3-5% for her height and weight. Auntie Sondra calls her the little "pixie fairy girl." I think this is the perfect description. She looks like she could sprout wings and fly away.

At 22 months, Brenna:

  • Gibber Gabbers and puts words together. Some of my favorites are: "My binky!" "Yesh" (for Yes), Bumblebee song, "Want food", "Dat's me!"
  • Attacks her older brother relentlessly.
  • Scowls at strangers. I think she's had a stranger overload.
  • Carries her pink bear around everywhere and asks for it at least 50 times a day.
  • Loves baby dolls and real babies. Uses anything she can find (dish rags, underwear) as a blankie to cover her babies.
  • Will eat anything. She's not picky at all.
  • Puts on her own shoes and tries to get dressed all by herself. She usually ends up with her shirt around her waist.
  • Has a HUGE smile.
  • Is our baby. Good thing she's tiny.

3 comments:

The Little's said...

I just love that little girl!

Scott and Becky Burdick said...

Such a cutie pie! I love her hair :) How do you get her to keep headbands, barettes, rubber bands, etc in it? Julia just takes them right out. Rubber bands stay in half a day, max. Drives me nuts!

Heidi Best said...

Adorable. She is looking more and more like Avery every day.