Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grandpa and Gran's Visit

Pin It
All summer we looked forward to Grandpa and Gran's visit, this was their first visit to our new town and home. I'm hoping we can sell them on escaping their extreme heat for our perfect summer golfing weather!
We went to the splash pad...

and the car show...

I gave Cale the best birthday present ever, just in time for football...
We practiced walking to school...
We went day camping and hiking...

we tried 100 times to get this picture...

I love when my parents visit!

No one on earth can read my mind and heart the way my Mom can. And no one is as easy to please as my Dad. I am in my comfort zone when I am with them, a little piece of my growing up and it always feels like home.

No comments: