Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finally...Halloween!

Pin It
If this blog has any correlation to my life, then I am about one month behind. Which means I will be ready for Christmas at the end of January. I better get a move on!

We traveled to Utah the end of October for our oldest niece's wedding. What a beautiful ceremony it was! Amber was glowing and full of joy, and is very much in love. All of the kids thought she was a real princess and starred at her and wanted to touch her white dress. We thought it was so important for Averie to see her older cousin get married in the temple, Amber set such a wonderful example for her little cousins. I was bummed the battery on my camera went dead right before Amber and Kevin made their entrance out of the temple. I got this one shot of BFF cousins Averie and Maci:Our kids loved having Halloween with their cousins. Brenna was a Halloween fairy with a homemade tutu, wand, and leg warmers. I've kind of gotten my creative juices flowing again.Kempton was too excited to begin the Halloween fashion show that he wasn't in the mood for pictures. He was "Super Kempton,"with red boots and all. Averie was more than excited when she found out that Maci was also a cheerleader for Halloween! And they didn't even plan it.
Here's all the cousins ready for trick-or-treating! Aren't they cute?

No comments: