Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Eggs

Pin It
Every year, just like 10 million other families in America we do a little egg dying for Easter. This year was no exception.

This is the best picture I could get of all 3 kids. They kept telling me I was "ruining it" by taking too many pictures. Sounds like they've been influenced by Daddy if you ask me. I sure do love my Mr. I-hate-smiling-on-demand Man! My response is to remind them of how much they love to see their own pictures and watch the home videos. That usually ends the complaining!
Why does he look so big to me?





I sure hope they still want to do this when they are older. How sad would Easter be without the classic egg dying? When Cale and I were first married and visiting my family over Easter, he was dumbfounded when my parents still organized an Easter hunt for us "kids." Mind you, my sister was 10 or 11, but still!


No comments: