Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother I Love You Mother I Do

Pin It
My favorite quote that exemplifies the role of a Mother goes like this,



"You rock a sobbing child without wondering if today's world is passing you by because you know you hold tomorrow tightly in your arms." Neal A. Maxwell


Just a little something for our Mothers, hopefully it brings a smile to your faces:


What do you love about Gran? (in their exact words)


Brenna: "Gran visits our house and we wake her up in the morning. Daddy and Mommy sleep."



Kempton: "Brett and me visit her in San Antonio and she takes us to Sea World."



Averie: "She is really good at the piano and I love when she teaches me piano lessons on the Webcam. We also talked about American Girl Dolls."



What do you love about Grandma? (in their exact words)


Brenna: "We sit at the little table and she lets us have noodles!"




Kempton: "She makes breakfast when we have sleepovers. I love crepes with cherries and bananas and cream!"




Averie: "I love when we spend time and talk in Grandma's sewing room. Just Grandma and me."



Happy Mothers Day Grandma and Gran! We love you both!



I had a very sweet Mothers Day. I let go of control and let the kids and Cale take over. For breakfast, Averie created a menu of options. Kempton made the toast (with LOTS of strawberrie jam), Brenna made the chocolate milk (with even MORE chocolate powder), and Averie cut up the strawberries. They were so proud and helped me eat it!
They wrapped their homemade presents (and mint oreos) all by themselves.





Traditional Mother's Day photo.



No comments: