Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Hometown

Pin It
From the Bay Area, we traveled to my hometown. While there, we visited Chad, Sue and boys. We had a blast relaxing and being low key. Just what a vacation should be! We spent hours in their pool and playing in their newly built playset. We ate great food (tritip and salmon) and had fun talking. Thanks so much Cale and Sue! I loved going for a run, even with the heat it was so easy compared to running in the high altitude. My next race needs to be in California!


We all made a short trip to Pismo Beach, which was pretty fun, aside from being super freezing. We ate at the infamous Splash Cafe. I had the BEST fish tacos I've ever eaten and everyone else had their famous clam chowder.















Building Sandcastles






















Averie made amazing progress with swimming, she was diving to the bottom for rings and swimming completely across the pool. Kempton made progress too and is more comfortable in the water now.







Kempton looked hilarious in his goggles!

Let's all put our heads together...


















Look at this cool shot! Thanks auntie Sue!
















Splash Cafe





Our traditional stop at Thrifty Icecream. Oh how I love thee, Chocolate Malted Crunch!


I got to spend a day with my bestie Elizabeth and her hubby Matt. Love them!



No comments: