Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Kinlee Day 2

Pin It
We live right down the street from the hospital here.  What a different experience than Michigan!  I had a great birthing experiences in Michigan, but we feel we got special treatment here.  First off, we didn't have to get on a freeway and travel a ways to get to the hospital which meant the kids and Cale could come and go as needed.  Plus Cale didn't have to walk a mile to the hospital from the parking garage.  There was no lock down in the hospital, I was the only woman in labor that day plus Kinlee was the only baby delivered.  We also had special treatment from our OB and Pediatrician friends.  Like I said, MUCH different than Michigan!  And probably very different than most other places. 

On the second day, Kempton and Brenna came to visit in the morning.  Brenna did her own hair, isn't it cute? :)


Brother has definitely adjusted to the idea of ANOTHER sister.


Love these little newborn feet!

The notorious "butt chin" makes its appearance on yet another baby of ours.

Do you think I may have received my brunette?  I'm not holding my breath, we will just have to wait and see.

Scowly face Kinlee

I figured out where Cale gets his love of newborns from.  Grandpa Perriton came to visit and held baby for 45 minutes, it was such a special experience.  We were trying to think of a time where Grandpa got to see one of his grandchildren this soon after birth. 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh muy goodness!!! she is just gorgeous!!!!!

~selina

Washington Hills said...

Gorgeous! Perfect word for her. Huge congratulations!!!

Eardley Fam said...

Oh she is just so gorgeous!! She looks soo sweet! Congratulations! I think it is so neat that you waited to find out-even though that strong girl impression was there. I don't know if I could do that! Good luck with 4-let me know how it is! ;)

Peterson's said...

Havn't been on the blogs forever so I played catch up today! Nice to see all your pictures!