Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

[And She's Off!]

Pin It
 This little ray of sunshine has been my sidekick during the day for the past two years.  I've procrastinated the whole preschool thing for her, but could no longer keep her all to myself.  It's probably time, since she is right behind her brother in years and will be off to kindergarten next year.  She has been so excited to start "real preschool," and "not the kind where we go to houses, Mommy!"



 
I am very excited for her, and happy to hear Miss Chatterbox tell me all about it on the ride home from school every day.

 

Daddy has looked forward to taking Brenna to school every morning.  He loved this time with Kempton and now it's Rosie's turn.

  We are looking forward to a great year with Ms. Wrhel!

No comments: