Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 23, 2012

[Freak of Nature]

Pin It
I am so behind on my kid's baby books, it really shouldn't be too hard of a task, it's just their first year for crying out loud!  I've completed my firstborn's [isn't this always the case?], am about 3/4 of the way done with my second, and 1/4 with my third. I haven't even started my fourth.  But at least I have purchased the book...that counts for something...right? Good thing I have this handy dandy blog to help me remember.



[5 months]
 
Miss Kinlee is quite the freak of nature.  At 4-months-old she began rolling as a mode of transportation...all over the house.  We have to make sure there aren't any Lego's or Polly Pockets hiding in the carpet.  At 4 1/2 months she started getting up on all fours and rocks back and forth.  Sometimes she does a face plant, which is sad and cute at the same time.  Now at 5 months, she has figured out how to crawl one step forward.  All this progression is kind of hard for me.  Goodness gracious, hold your horses Kinlee!  Please stay little forever otherwise I'm going to need another one..and soon.  I could only count on her holding still for about the first 6 weeks of her life and that was it.  She just wants to keep up with her big brother and sisters!
[4 1/2 months]
 
My mom-in-law gave me the baby bullet, which is amazing and I love it.  I started making my own baby food with Brenna and she was my best eater as a toddler.  The baby bullet sure beats my last method however, which was a hand crank grinder. 
 
[The morning I used it for the first time, Brenna helped me feed sister.  Later on in the day, I heard her tell her friend, "My mommy feeds my sister baby bullets." Her friend was puzzled.]
 
These three pictures were taken of her first bite of rice cereal. 
First confusion...then horrified...then acceptance.
 
We busted out the Johny Jumper, she loves it...and hates it.

 
I love early morning snuggles.
 
 
At five month Kinlee:
 
*Rolls from one end of the room to the other.
*Is trying to crawl, inches herself forward with her knees.
*Loves to sleep in her crib, will take 3 hour naps in her bed.
*Sleeps well at night, usually only gets up once if at all.
*Doesn't like to be swaddled anymore. 
*Flips over on her tummy right away and sleeps this way.
*Doesn't want to be rocked to sleep.  I sing one song and then in her bed she goes.
*Loves to nurse.
*Decided one day that she doesn't like a binky and cries when I put it in her mouth.
*Loves to play with brother and sister and puts up with them holding her constantly.
*Loves her Daddy and smiles when she hears his voice when he gets home from work.
*The swing is now obsolete, it served its purpose and now needs to be put away.
*Still has brown hair, with a tinge of red highlights.  Woo hoo!
*Isn't a snuggly one unless she is nursing or in the morning when she first wakes up [Mommy takes advantage of this time].
*Loves the sound of her voice and is always jabbering loudly for attention.
*Still spits up...a lot.  It doesn't matter what I eat, it's still coming up.
*She is teething and slobbery.
 
 

2 comments:

Marcie Tess said...

She looks so different then your others to me for some reason. She is so cute. You can just see her personality bursting in those pictures!

Unknown said...

shes gorgeous!
~selina