Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Averie's Teton Science Trip

Pin It


Hi! I'm Averie hijacking my mom's blog to tell you about my trip to Teton Science School, or TSS.
In 4th grade at my school, we go all the way up to Jackson WY and to TSS, an educational 4-day
camp. There we learned how to snowshoe , cross country ski, and to use teamwork to solve simple problems.
The bus ride was about 7 hours and 30 minutes, and no electronics were allowed. We were separated into dorms chosen by our teachers. The girls were on the first floor. 
Back row: Marisa Romero,  Marin Peterson, Grace Kordon, Riley Pierce. Middle Row: Paysen Witte, Madison Thompson, Me, Annica Lotzer Front: Ruby Dorrell, Baily Issac, Ashlyn  Inouye, and Camryn Sinicki.

In my group, we saw a lot of bighorn sheep. They are like normal sheep, but they have bigger horns.
The view of the Tetons was beautiful.
while there, we went snowshoeing and cross country skiing.
  snowshoeing was my least favorite part.  But I absolutely looooved cross country skiing!
this was my team for the whole trip.

 a few of our photos were at bit strange.

at the end of the trip, we had to clean the dorms.
a pic of my friend
bus home selfie!!!!!!

Overall I loved the trip; it was a once in a lifetime opportunity.  How many 4th graders get to go to Jackson and climb the Tetons?

No comments: