Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 28, 2015

March in a Flash

Pin It We made an unexpected trip to Idaho in March for Granny's funeral.  We made a stop on our way to our old stomping grounds of Ogden, Utah.  We lived right across the street from "Farr's Icecream" and I have to admit that we made hundreds of trips there (even I was going to college for my degree in exercise science and nutrition.  Kind of an oxymoron haha).  It had been about 13 years since we had really been down town.  It didn't look anything like it did back then, with so many improvements including the beautifully renovated temple with the mountains in the background.  It was crazy to think it's been that long and how different our life is now with these five children of ours.  We have so many fond memories of our college days together as newlyweds and it was fun to share these memories with our kids.  They loved reminiscing with us.


The Averie selfies are endless:




Mixed in with a picture of this note I wrote to her.  I thought it was sweet that she took a picture of it.  Goes to show the power of a love note from Mama, even to a tween daughter.




Back to the grind of trying to get my exercise in with little munchkins around. 

Here's my view from the treadmill.  Gotta get it in so I can work on the problem area pictured down below.  And since it is now actually May, it is encouraging to see improvement from that picture.  

 Looking a bit "boxy" at 4 months postpartum. 


I look forward to running outside, the skies really do look like this all the time!  


Kempton participated in his first Pinewood Derby.  He wanted to make a Minecraft car.  It was a fun project for him and Daddy.  

 And of course the never-ending loads of laundry with 2 adults, 3 kids, 1 potty-training toddler, and new baby.  Literally piles and piles.  At least I have this cute little "helper!" 


No comments: