Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waterworld

Pin It I won't give you my poor sorry excuses for not posting in over one month. Summertime has taken over and being outside with the kids is the main priority. I am sure you understand. I plan on getting back to my normal nutrition and fitness blogging once school starts, so stay tuned!

Until then, I have a little catching up to do. All family stuff. We started the summer off with a mini trip to Denver's Waterworld. Then stopped by for some mini golf where Kempton shot a hole in one! I'm thinking he takes after my side of the family with their love of golf. It really is the perfect sport for our extremely focused yet cautious Kempton.






Then there's Averie, who takes after her Daddy with her fearlessness. Here sh is in line for a ride that I had no desire to go on. Luckily Daddy has a partner in crime.



Kempton does not trust his parents anymore. In order for all of us to go on the family rides together, we had to bend the truth a little and tell him that, "No, this ride doesn't go fast!" or "It's not a slide!" It wasn't until we were walking to the car he said "I don't think the Dinosaur ride was very scary!" He acted as if he liked it the whole time. I knew better after I asked Cale why he (Cale) was screaming down one of the rides. Come to find out, Kempton was pulling on Daddy's armpit hair all the way down! hahaha











1 comment:

Amanda Joy Petersen said...

I am glad you guys are having a wonderful summer. That cracked me up about the armpit hair:)