Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Gap

Pin It
Averie is very proud of her GINORMOUS gap from her front tooth she lost the first week of school! Look how huge it is!!! Have you ever seen such a massive gap??? It looks like 2 teeth could fit in there!!! Or one enormous permanent tooth (looks like the "my-teeth-are-way-too-big-for-my-face" stage is around the corner). This is not her first tooth lost, but definitely her most obvious! The tooth fairy thought it deserved a little more cash than usual on this one!

One of Averie's great qualities is that she is never worried about anything...this especially applies to her appearance and hygiene...haha! As mother and daughter, we are very opposite in this arena. As a child, I was very particular about these things, my clothes had to match and my hair had to be perfectly done. But this is not Averie, she is free spirited and I love her for it!







No comments: