Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scarface

Pin It
We don't know why it is, but for some reason whenever Kempton gets hurt and draws blood, it is most always on his face.  We counted about 5 major scarring cuts and scrapes so far in his 5 years, all on his flawless porcerlein skin.  Maybe it's because he's a boy that he is more prone to these sorts of accidents.  And honestly, a scar on a guy's face is a little rustic and will eventually get covered with whiskers.  I think I'd be a little more worried if my girls had 5 facial scars! 

This accident occured as he was tripping over clothes in his room and then landed and fell right on the corner of his door.  Cale watched it all in slow motion and all I heard from the other room was, "Oh Kempton! Oh Kempton! Oh Kempton!"  Blood was gushing but when it stopped the cut was not deep enough for stitches or glue.  I've been diligent about Vitamin E every day but I think there will still be a slight scar on the left side of his cheek. 

This picture was taken 2 days after the accident:

No comments: