Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

60th Birthday Bash

Pin It
We rushed over to Utah to make it to my Dad's 60th Birthday Party.  We all gathered at Shawn's house for a barbecue and loud laughter.  Plus a fun birthday surprise where my brother Chad flew in from California.  He surprised my Dad earlier in the day at the golf course along with Brad and Jason, but my Mom's face was priceless when he just walked right in Shawn's house for the party.   

Master Chef Shawn Thomas

My Mom went to town with her meal preparations.  I know you are jealous.  There I go again talking about the food.  And you wonder why I have to exercise so. darn. much.    


Chelsea made this adorable golf cake.  She has skilzzzz.

The highlight for me was my dear cousin Jennie coming to the party, even though she had given birth THE DAY BEFORE!  I was going to be sad if I didn't get to meet little unnamed baby girl  (haha). Jennie is like a pioneer woman.  And looked amazing.  And baby girl was so beautiful, pretty sure I cried when I saw them.  Snagged her up in a second!   

(I can't take credit for the above two pictures, they are courtesy of Chelsea Peterson Photography, trying to teach me a few tricks.  All the pictures are hers actually, but the rest are me trying to learn editing.  Please excuse my learning curve.)

Another highlight was getting to see our dear friends, the Westovers.  I was in heaven listening to Merlene's laugh and seeing our Keefers.  

I love this family!

Just had to include this shot for kicks and giggles.  Ahhhh...Dave and Chad are feeling the love.  And of course Dad's perfect smile.


The originals.  Why didn't someone tell me to turn?  

Happy Birthday Dad!  One step closer to becoming "elderly"...


No comments: